Global Sources Trade Shows and Summit
1. Where can I learn more about the Global Sources Trade Shows?
You can learn about all Global Sources shows here.
2. Where can I learn more about sourcing before the event?
Get smart sourcing tips on SmartChinaSourcing.com and join the Smart China Sourcing Facebook group to get sourcing updates and practical advice from experts.
3. How do I get updates about the Global Sources Summit?
Sign up to our mailing list to get updated on speakers and conference topics as they are confirmed.
Other questions? Send an email to SummitInfo@globalsources.com
Travel to Hong Kong and China
4. Where should I stay?
We have liaised with hotels near the venue so Summit attendees will get discounted room rates. More info on the Venue & Hotels page.
5. What airport should I fly into?
You should fly into the Hong Kong Airport.
6. Do I need a visa for Hong Kong?
Check on the Hong Kong Immigration department page and expand the Part II triangle. United States, UK, Australian and most European citizens can enter Hong Kong for up to 90 days without a visa, as long as your passport has 6 months validity.
7. Do I need a visa for mainland China?
Most foreign nationals do need a Visa for mainland China.